Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Monday, September 5, 2011

Need a Way to Remember Labor Day and Memorial Day?


Anyone else out there get Labor Day and Memorial Day mixed up?


No, just me?


Oh well, I’m going to tell you anyway… if nothing else, I can look up this blog post anytime I forget again!


It’s so easy, I don’t know why I never thought of it before!  Labor day is around when school starts back up again after summer break… school is definitely labor!!

... or maybe that's just for homeschoolers??


I know this isn’t the most deep thing you’ve ever heard, but maybe it will help you!

No, this is not what school always looks like at our house, but I thought this picture was too cute not to share. :)  It's from 2 years ago, so our baby is now a toddler... crazy!  Time flies!!


~Nicole~

No comments: