Search This Blog

Don't Miss A Post!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home

Organic Products for Your Body & Your Home
Products that are so natural, you can eat them!

Grab My Button!

Photobucket
Business 2 Blogger

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

ALEKS Math 2 Month Free Trial

ALEKS logo

Have you heard of ALEKS online math program?

 

Well, whether you have or haven’t, now is the perfect time to get introduced to it!  They are offering a 2 month free trial to their program for all homeschoolers! (click on 2 month free trial if you want the free trial)

 

I’m excited about this, because I have checked out their website in the past and it looks and sounds great, but I never wanted to spend the money on something I wasn’t even sure if I would like.

 

Now, I get to try it for free and so do you! Smile  Enjoy!

 

Disclaimer: I DID NOT receive any compensation or free product for this post, I just wanted to share the good news that I thought my readers would like to know!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

We are doing the 2 month free trial as well! Love it!!!!